Sunday 19 June 2016

ENG 301 ASSIGNMENT SOLLUTION....

ENG 301 ASSIGNMENT SOLUTION


Letter of Resignation
22 Olive Street
New York, SW1P 3TL
Tel: 020 9999 2200
11 April 2016

Waters Peter
Fielders Pharmacy
14 Broadway





new york, SE1 7DG

Deer Mr. Waters,
I am writing to provide formal notice of my resignation from fielder’ pharmacy. My last day will be 25 April 2016.
I trust that two weaks is sufficient notice for you to find a replacement for my position. I would be pleased to help train the individual you choose to take my place.

Thank you for employing me for the past three years. my experience as clerk, supervisor, and floor manager has been very positive and I'm confident that I will use many of the skills I have learned at Fielders in the future.
If you has any concerns, please contact me at my personal email address.

All the best,
Correction
Grammar
Capitalization
Spellings
Are
New York
Dear
Have
My
Weeks
April 11,2016
Fielders Pharmacy
Fielders













Q2: Punjab Industries Department has allocated Rs. 383.680 million for its extension and the missing facilities in Faisalabad Small Industrial Estate in recently announced June 2016 budget. Being an owner of a small loom factory, you are also in need of some facilities in your factory area. Write down a business letter to the Chairman of Faisalabad Small Industrial Estate and highlight your required facilities.



Street 10 township Lahore
June 19, 2016
Chairman of Faisalabad
Small industrial estate
Dear, Chairman

                I want you to take step for factory in our factory there are many things which employee
needs so I want your consideration for the sack of better of factory , there are many things
which are important for factory , but most important things is basic instruments which are
very important, I mention some basic facilities, Self-service counters in customer areas
are required may use wood for structural support provided it is full encapsulated with
impervious material (stainless steel or FRP), has a food-grade solid surface top, and is not
penetrated for equipment, piping, plumbing, wiring, Hard maple, or equivalent, is
acceptable for commercial cutting boards and baker’s tables; granite and coria-like
materials are approvable for countertops in customer interface areas, Consideration will
be made of client needs in customer interface areas such as display, service counters,
bars, etc. Sealed wood and plastic laminate constructed register and pass-over counters
and bars must have all exposed wood sealed with an appropriate sealer or be otherwise
protected from deterioration (these will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis). I hope you
take action on emergency biases.


You’re sincerely,
A-B-C

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanx for visiting vupastpapersmegacollection.blogspot.com/