Wednesday 29 June 2016

ENG001 Assignment # 2 SOLLUTION

Join Our Group
https://web.facebook.com/groups/121688281538346/?ref=bookmarks

ENG001 ASSIGNMENT # 2 SOLLUTION


Click and download File


Elementary English: Eng001


Assignment # 2 Sollution



Q1.Proofread the following passage carefully and correct the mistakes, i.e. of grammar, capitalization, punctuation and spelling

            My doctor has told me that as part of my daily routine, I should take up walking every day. As you now, I have had diabetes for a long time, and it seems to be getting worse, so the exercise has help to keep my blood sugar level down. I love walking past the cottage that is overgrown with lovely colored flowers. I sometimes stopped to pick the herbs that still grow there. I think I would like to by it and live there someday. Anyways, how would you like to come and join me every day on the run? It will be great fun. We have a chat about all sorts of things. I leave my house at 5:30 pm and go past your house at 5:45. Would you like to join me?




Q2.  Rewrite the following sentences in passive voice.     


1.      Someone ordered the prisoners to stand up.
Passive :  The prisoners were ordered by someone to stand up

2.      They told the children not to tell lies.
Passive:  The children were told by them not to tell lies

3.      Doctors had to operate on his spine.
Passive :He had been operated by doctors on his spine

4.      People generally assume that money brings happiness.
Passive: That money brings happiness is generally assumed by people.

5.      We would love someone to take us out to dinner.
             Passive:  We would be loved by someone to take us out to dinner.
  
Vuaryan2016@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanx for visiting vupastpapersmegacollection.blogspot.com/